OhMojo is a gay dating website that is free to use. It has a small but tight knit user base. The design is lacking in beauty, though don’t be put off by the lack of photoshop skills, OhMojo is worth joining.
|Male to Female Ratio||N/A|
|Registration Time||5 minutes|
|Best Perk||Gays & Cruising Spots Localisations|
What We Love
- The site is 100% free, so anyone can sign up and use all the features.
- The profiles are big, bright and clear.
- The “Cruising Spots” feature turns you on to gay hot spots in your immediate area, like a GPS (Gay Positioning System).
- The newness of the site makes you feel like you’re a real part of a growing community.
What We Hate
- Looks like it was put together in an hour on someone’s laptop.
- No audio and video messaging.
- The instant pop-up features on the site are annoying when you’re just trying to browse.
The Free and Not So Free
Free to use.