Planet Sappho is an online dating site catering specifically to lesbian and bisexual women. Their network spans the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and the UK.
Unlike other sites in the niche, Planetsappho.com looks and feels very professional. It has a clean, easy-to-use interface, tons of features, and boasts compatibility profiling to help members find the right match.
With an easy sign-up process, plenty of features and a lot of active members, Planetsappho.com is easily one of the premier online dating websites in the lesbian dating niche.
|Male to Female Ratio||N/A|
|Registration Time||5 minutes|
|Best Perk||Post Code Searching|
What We Love
- We definitely respect the fact that Planet Sappho is clean and easy to use. It looks very professional and actually attracts more people to its network due to the cleanness of the site
- The sign-up process is streamlined and easier than with similar sites
- Although a few common dating site features are missing, the site is still heavy on features without being crowded
- Planet Sappho does the lesbian/bisexual community justice with its overall setup
What We Hate
- The 48-hour trial doesn’t seem like enough to get a full feel for the site
- The on-site security could definitely be improved; they seem to have a devil-may-care attitude about who joins
- They have a text-chat feature, but not legitimate instant messaging feature (with smilies and all that)
The Free and Not So Free
Although it does cost money to become a premium member, these costs aren’t exactly hidden. Planetsappho.com is up front about their trial membership and the small scope of their free plans.
|Plan||Price||Price Per Month||Savings|
|3-Month Membership||$42||$14||42% ($10)|
|1 year Membership||$84||$7||71% ($17)|