Faceparty is dating site, adult site, photo site, and probably a lot more things we do not understand. The site has a funky, anarchistic style (perhaps why the company running it is called Anarchy Towers) and geared to the younger, just over 18 generation.
Recently, Faceparty has taken heat for poor customer service when it comes to refunds and over-billing. We advise you to be cautious when signing up for the service and providing personal details.
|Niche||Party & Dates|
|Type||Straight, Gay, Lesbian|
|Registration Time||15 minutes|
|Best Perk||Rate users by pre-selected names such as “beefcake” or “geek”|
What We Love
- Faceparty is a unique site. It is wacky and edgy and a whole lot of fun. The creators of FaceParty.com describe their site as the “biggest party on Earth.”
- If you find a profile that interests you then you can view all of their details for free.
- Adult Verification System used to verify legal age. Good for keeping kids out of adult content.
What We Hate
- Expensive joining fee of £25.
- There are problems with the Continuous Payment Authority system they are using, some people being charged even after they left the site.
- Website seems to be going wild since 2008. There is nearly no administration.
- Adult Verification System is used to check your age. This is checked against your bank statement. If you want companies peeking into your banking business, don’t use this section of the site.
The Free and Not So Free
You have to pay a joining fee of £25. To use the adult section, you have to pay for the AVS.